For newborn babies up to 7 years old
Innovative Cap Design
- Probiotics support gut health and benefit the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 is one of the best clinically documented probiotic strains with high survival rate in the gut.
- Bottle cap compartment protects activeness of probiotics. Probiotics are mixed upon when first time open the product.
- At least 37.5 billion CFU of active probiotics added in each bottle (8ml).
*Source: Euromonitor’s research findings as generated via desk research and trade interviews, measured in terms of retail sales value in 2017
- When open for the first time, turn bottle cap clockwise until it is tightly shut. Continue to turn bottle cap despite the seal is broken.
- Probiotic powder stored in bottle cap will be automatically released into the oil.
- Shake well.
- Turn bottle cap anti-clockwise to open the bottle. Take out bottle cap and replace with another bottle cap attached with a dropper.
Shake well before use. Fill dropper to line (around 0.32mL). Dispense drops into mouth or liquid food below 37°C. Consume once daily.
Sun flower oil, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019.