For under 7 years old
Strengthen gut health & immunity
- Enhance immunity: HMO probiotics can effectively inhibit harmful bacteria, balance intestinal micro-environment, nurturing better immunity.
- Minimize the risk of infection: HMO helps building a protective wall that blocks the adhesion of pathogens.
- Foster probiotic growth: HMO provides nutrients for probiotics, which helps protect the activeness of probiotics and increases the number of probiotics.
- Minimize the risk of allergic reactions: Specifically added Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, it could reduce the chances of allergic skin.
- Active probiotics : Not less than 17 billion CFU of active probiotics are added to each packet.
- Individually packaged, no need to be refrigerated and easy to use.
- No added artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners
#Contains 2’-FL, the most abundant human milk oligosaccharides (HMO).
*Source: Euromonitor’s research findings as generated via desk research and trade interviews, measured in terms of retail sales value in 2017 and 2018.
Children's Probiotics Supplements*
Twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Mix well with liquid food or beverage below 37°. This supplement should not be used if breast milk or other foodstuffs containing 2’-FL are consumed on same day.
Maltodextrin, 2’- Fucosyllactose (2’-FL), Lactobacillus helveticus R0052, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, Bifidobacterium infantis R0033, Bifidobacterium bifidum R0071. Contain traces of milk and soy products.
2’-FL: Not sourced from human milk.